No items found.
Scroll for more
Set in the near-future, technology controls nearly all aspects of life. But when the world of Grey, a self-labeled technophobe, is turned upside down, his only hope for revenge is an experimental computer chip implant.
- Nominated for a Phoneix Critics Circle Award for Best Sciene Fiction Film (2018)
- Won the Midnighter's Audience Award at SXSW Film Awards (2018)
- Nominated for an Austin Film Critics Association Award for Best Stunts (2019)
- Winner of an APDG Award for Best Set Decoration on a Feature Film (2018)
- Nominated for 7 AACTA Awards including Best Original Screenplay, Best Original Music Score and Best Editing (2018)